Cool! Out of nowhere I suddenly got this sweet little award last week from Thaumaturgist, one of my very favorite persons in the entire blogging community. Thanks! Means a lot coming from you.
Apparently, there are some assignments that come with the award:
Share seven random facts about yourself.
- It took me more than 7 days to come up with 7 random facts about myself. Yes, I stress about these kinds of things.
- I love, love, love singing. Love it. Most of the time I won’t actually do it while others are around, but sometimes…
- I was born in Singapore. I then moved to the Netherlands. Then back to Singapore, and now I’m living in the Netherlands again since my 10th. Whew, quite a roundtrip, isn’t it?
- When I was aged 10-16, I lived above a restaurant… which was in the same building as a bowling alley.
- I love keeping lists.
- When booking an intercontinental flight just for myself alone, I like to pick a flight with a stop-over with at least a couple of hours between flights so I don’t need to stress about being on time for the transfer flight. I just think it’s nice to visit other airports (feels like an additional mini-holiday!) and take the time to chill and read there.
- I love reading personality profiles. I started out with astrology, made a short side-trip to the enneagram, and now I read a lot about the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). I’m an INFP and proud of it (when not feeling so insecure)!